The Sky-Eagle Collection is excited to announce a two Night Fashion Show in Santa Fe, N.M., on Aug 19 and 20. The runway show is entitled “New Native Fashion: EMPOWER. In concert with Sovereign Santa Fe, the show will be located at the La Fonda Hotel, in the Lumpkins Ballroom; doors open at 6 pm, and the show starts at 7 pm. A limited edition release of the Sky-Eagle Collection will occur after the show, and an after-party will follow.
Tickets are available at the door or online at SimpleTix.
The concept of the Runway Show is empowering Native American Voices and showcasing industry leaders in Native Communities. These leaders inspire and empower others on our journey forward. The Runway show includes Professors, Business Owners, Actresses, Singers, artists, and Community Leaders who will walk in the show as models.
● Dante Biss-Grayson, Artist & Fashion Designer, Sky-Eagle Fashion House
● Amber Midthunder, leading actress in films such as Hulu’s Prey
● Prados Beauty, a leading Native Owned Cosmetics Company
● Sarain Fox, Community Leader, Activist, and Film Producer
● Kendra Jessie, Model, Community and Wellness Advocate, and Leader
● Cara Jade Myers, Actress in many roles, such as the upcoming movie by Martin Scorcese, Killers of the Flower Moon
● Janae Collins, Actress in many roles, such as the upcoming movie by Martin
Scorcese, Killers of the Flower Moon
● Kelly Holmes, Owner, Native Max Magazine
● And many more, including online influencers
In addition to the amazing lineup of models, the first night will include the Sky-Eagle Collection’s debut Runway show. This will include 70 looks from a wide variety of collections. This is New Native Fashion, and the Sky-Eagle Collection is defining the future of New Native Fashion.
On the second night, the following Fashion Houses will present a runway collection:
● Red Berry Woman: Phoenix Fashion Weeks Designer of the Year! the “Grammy Collection” will be presented.
● Sage Mountainflower: will be dropping the “Phendi” Collection.
● Roanhorse Designs: Debut launch of New Ribbonwork designs.
● WoW-Pow Clothing: New Brand Launch from the Sky-Eagle Fashion House, Urban, and StreetWear.
Founded in 2019, The Sky-Eagle Collection brand successfully utilized Social Media to share “NEW Native Fashion” with the world. The company offers a wide range of high-end products, including Ribbon Dresses, High-Heels, Dresses, and Trench Coats. All of which are scalable for orders and custom designed. The designs are from Veteran & Native American Fashion Designer Dante Biss-Grayson, the Fashion Designer and Founder of the Sky-Eagle Collection. The designs are unique and bold–this is New Native Fashion.
For more information: